CR FITNESS COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
- FDA approved sanitizer that complies with WHO and CDC guidelines will be used.
- Everything will be sanitized before a client’s session.
- Everything that is touched during a client’s session will be sanitized after use.
- Hands free sanitizer and soap dispensers will be made available for use.
- Only 1 trainer and 1 client will be in the facility at 1 time (unless partner training is with same family member).
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be implemented at the facility.
- Hands free payments can be made available through Venmo.
- Large garage door will be opened to allow air circulation.
- Trainers must wash/sanitize hands prior to each session.
- Trainers must wear masks.
- Trainers can wear shields along with mask if requested.
- Trainers can wear new gloves for a client’s session if requested.
- Trainers must not come to the facility if they are feeling ill.
- Clients must wait in car until previous client leaves facility and trainer gives the OK to enter.
- Clients must wash/sanitize hands prior to their session.
- Clients must wear mask during their session.
- Clients must not come to the facility if they are feeling ill.
* Any additional safety procedures will be implemented at client’s request.